Friday, 31 October 2014

A bun in the oven!


No, this isn't a post with a delicious bread recipe (sorry to disappoint)...
... this is another kind of bun and the reason why I have been away for over a month.


I was about to start IVF treatments when I found out I was pregnant! As you can imagine it came as a huge surprise... more like a shock - thus the 2 home pregnancy tests, plus one at the doctor (and I still had trouble believing it!).

I'm still in the first trimester and have been experiencing a roller-coaster of feelings and symptoms. And I couldn't seem to be able to focus on something for more than 5 min... which resulted on this long absence from the blog. 

But I'm starting to feel more human again (yey!) and I intend to come back very soon... I miss it so much! (Just be warned that there might be an increase on children's bedrooms inspiration).






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...