Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Kids Rooms Inspiration | Kid&Coe


This house isn't in Scandinavia, but it could have been. The light, bright and whimsical style is very similar to many Scandinavian interiors that I have shared here before. 
But this one is in Amsterdam, and it's a house for rent through Kid&Coe
Never heard of it? I hadn't either...

I have seen some of these photos on several interior design blogs  and on Pinterest, but only today I actually went and properly checked out where they came from. 
Kid&Coe is a vacation rental website for families...Yes! because people with kids also like to travel. On their website you can find kid friendly homes for rent, all over the world, accompanied by guides and suggestions that intend to make your life simpler and more relaxed when travelling with children.

How great is that?! I for one, think it's wonderful. 
My extended family loves travelling together (yes, we move as a pack), and the kids are always a big concern when it comes to choosing a place to stay. 
all images via: Kid&Coe









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...